NOW SHOWING — HAUNTED TEMPLE TOURS!!
The last week of Haunted Temple Tours starts on Monday, October 27 at 7:00 p.m. (No tours on Tuesday due to the Bolivar Symphony Orchestra concert.) Then, this famous annual Temple Theatre attraction will resume at 7:00 p.m. on Wednesday, October 29 through Halloween with tours that will not be forgotten! Y’all come!!! This week we will combine two tours into one…a combo tour…a little bit of haunted history, and a spooky finale. Haunted Temple Tours…do you dare? Just $5 per person! 7:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m. (last tour, 10:30 p.m.).
OUR NEXT BIG ATTRACTION…THE U.S. ARMY RETURNS TO MERIDIAN!! — A FREE CONCERT!! SUPPORT THESE ARMY MUSICIANS!!
Sunday, November 2, 2:00 p.m. The United States Army Field Band’s Concert Band and Soldiers’ Chorus will return to Meridian for the first time in seven years. The Concert Band and Soldiers’ Chorus consists of a 65-piece symphonic band and a 29-voice mixed chorus. The groups have toured for more than 50 years and offer a varied repertoire of original and standard concert music, pop, patriotic, and show tunes in a program that appeals to all ages. Admission is FREE so bring the entire family and show your support for these fabulous United States Army servicemen and women. Be sure to mark your calendars now! Call the Meridian Star for FREE TICKETS at 601 693-1551.
THE GREAT RUSSIAN NUTCRACKER:
Monday, November 24, 7:00 p.m. Kick off the Holiday season with a Temple Theatre annual tradition with the Moscow Ballet’s acclaimed GREAT RUSSIAN NUTCRACKER, featuring a company of 40 world-class Russian artists bringing the charming Nutcracker Christmas story to life.
ATTENTION: ADVANCED TICKETS NOW ON SALE!!
- MAY BE PURCHASED IN PERSON AT THE TEMPLE THEATRE LOBBY, MONDAY – FRIDAY, 10:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. ONLY.
- For will call or mail-in purchases, please call 601 693-5353 during these same hours ONLY. Tickets are selling fast.
- $30 Reserved, A & B Sections; $20 Reserved, C Section; $10 General Admission, Upper Balcony.
Moscow Ballet’s Great Russian Nutcracker is the largest and longest continually running Russian ballet tour in North America. Averaging 100 performances each November and December, this coast-to-coast tour of two simultaneously performing companies combines the highest caliber Russian ballet, cutting edge production values and heartfelt charm that consistently thrill audiences. With hundreds of hand-sewn costumes, life-sized puppets designed in the Russian tradition, and nine hand-painted backdrops with 3-D effects, the Great Russian Nutcracker is an acclaimed and spectacular holiday celebration.
The performance of the Great Russian Nutcracker includes local children dancing alongside the Russian professionals. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for aspiring young dancers and can be a life-changing experience!
SUCARNOCHEE REVUE 2014
SUCARNOCHEE REVUE SHOWS for 2014
Admission – $10
1. January 3…New Years Show
2. February 7..For Everly After…Tribute to the Everly’s
3. March 7…Circle Unbroken……… the Carter Family Legacy
4. March 21 UWA……….Roots and Rhythm
5. April 4…the Bakersfield Sound
6. April 19 UWA…Women in Country Music / Sucarnochee Folk Festival
7. May 2…. Songs of the Ranger and the Troubadour (Hank Snow and Ernest Tubb Tribute)
8. June 6… California Dreamin’ ,the Folk Rock Scene
9. July 4…. Star Spangled Jangle
10. August 1… All Shook Up
11. September 5… Little Big Stars
12. October 3…. Dream Baby, the Songs of Cindy Walker
13. November 7…Camp Meeting Revue…Peace in the Valley
14. December 5….Sucarnochee Christmas
We LOVE Mystery Bus Tours! Call us today and let us be a part of your Mystery Tour. It’s in a historic theater with lots of stories and surprises. It’s been a guaranteed success in the past! We can accommodate 50 to 500 people in one tour!
Grown men couldn’t do it! Can you? Admission for this exciting fun is $1oo per person with a minimum of 10 people at one time. Bring your sleeping bags and be prepared to be scared! By schedule only!
Below is a little sample of what you might see. Click on the Link and be prepared!