BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND: SILENT MOVIE SUNDAY!! August 24, 2014, 2:00 p.m. The Magnolia Theatre Organ Society and the Meridian Temple Theatre proudly present two classic silent movie comedies: “COPS!” starring Buster Keaton, and “A WOMAN” with Charlie Chaplin. Co-starring live, in concert and providing the musical score on the Temple Theatre’s mighty Robert Morton Theatre Organ, will be Guest Artist/Organist,Tom Hoehn from Clearwater, FL.
ADMISSION IS FREE!!! Concessions will be available. Bring the entire family, friends and neighbors and be prepared for an afternoon of fun and music. Voluntary donations for the ongoing repair and maintenance of the organ will be gladly accepted in lieu of admission fee.
Within Mississippi, only in Meridian’s historic Temple Theatre can you return to a time when life was a little slower, entertainment a bit simpler, in a true movie palace from the 1920’s, complete with a magnificent theatre organ, a really big screen, and decor that relives the golden age of days gone by.
Coming to the Meridian Temple Theatre for the Performing Arts, August 15, 16 and 17 — Meridian’s Stage 2 proudly presents West Side Story! For more information, contact Hunter Dungan at 601 480-9563, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
SUCARNOCHEE REVUE 2014
SUCARNOCHEE REVUE SHOWS for 2014
Admission – $10
1. January 3…New Years Show
2. February 7..For Everly After…Tribute to the Everly’s
3. March 7…Circle Unbroken……… the Carter Family Legacy
4. March 21 UWA……….Roots and Rhythm
5. April 4…the Bakersfield Sound
6. April 19 UWA…Women in Country Music / Sucarnochee Folk Festival
7. May 2…. Songs of the Ranger and the Troubadour (Hank Snow and Ernest Tubb Tribute)
8. June 6… California Dreamin’ ,the Folk Rock Scene
9. July 4…. Star Spangled Jangle
10. August 1… All Shook Up
11. September 5… Little Big Stars
12. October 3…. Dream Baby, the Songs of Cindy Walker
13. November 7…Camp Meeting Revue…Peace in the Valley
14. December 5….Sucarnochee Christmas
Tentative: Coming September 6th!
Watch for further updates!
A Mother’s Prayer
Rails-to-Reels Festival Set for October 25, 2014
We LOVE Mystery Bus Tours! Call us today and let us be a part of your Mystery Tour. It’s in a historic theater with lots of stories and surprises. It’s been a guaranteed success in the past! We can accommodate 50 to 500 people in one tour!
Grown men couldn’t do it! Can you? Admission for this exciting fun is $1oo per person with a minimum of 10 people at one time. Bring your sleeping bags and be prepared to be scared! By schedule only!
Below is a little sample of what you might see. Click on the Link and be prepared!